- Best selling injection molding machine
- Preformed preform injection mold
- Production injection molding machine
- All kinds of injection plastic molds
- Semi-Automatic Blow Moulding Machines
- Automatic Extrusion Blow Molding Machines
- Produce cheap laser marking machine
- Custom plastic preform injection mold
- Other injection mold forming machines
- Injection Disposable Plastic Tableware Mould
What are the differences between a bottle blower and a blow molding machine？
A bottle blowing machine is a machine for blowing bottles. The simple explanation is a machine that can blow plastic particles or finished bottle embryos into bottles through certain technological means.
From the perspective of production technology, most of the current bottle blowing machines are still two-step bottle blowing machines, that is, the plastic raw materials must be made into bottle embryos first, and then blown.PET plastic is commonly used today.
Blow-molding machine: after the liquid plastic is sprayed out, the plastic body is blown to the mold cavity of a certain shape by the wind force blown out by the machine, so as to make products. This machine is called blow-molding machine.Is also a blow bottle machine from a broad interpretation of the blow molding machine is also a blow bottle machine!Bottle blowing machine including blow molding machine, hollow molding machine, injection blowing machine and now use more than two - step bottle blowing machine!
Say simply is a machine, say carefully is the machine that produces hollow container, have 2 kinds commonly, pneumatic blow bottle machine and hydraulic pressure blow bottle machine, pneumatics produces 10L of less than commonly, and hydraulic pressure is commonly 10L above consider to use, because his energy consumption is tall