- Best selling injection molding machine
- Preformed preform injection mold
- Production injection molding machine
- All kinds of injection plastic molds
- Semi-Automatic Blow Moulding Machines
- Automatic Extrusion Blow Molding Machines
- Produce cheap laser marking machine
- Custom plastic preform injection mold
- Other injection mold forming machines
- Injection Disposable Plastic Tableware Mould
Countermeasure against deformation in flat plate molded product
（1） Generally, if there is a rib, it will stick up because the cooling is faster than the base, so convex deformation
to the rib side tend to happen. Therefore, H type cross-section structure which makes it possible to add the rib on the other side, or create the rib on the other side by making the base thickness thinner.
（2） In the case of GF reinforced grade, twist deformation might occur from orientation unevenness, so attention against the gate location and size is required.
（3） This shape will be affected a lot by the shape factor, so countermeasure by the molding condition is
generally difficult. There is method that make difference in mold temperature, but it will accompany a
hardship in facility aspect and management aspect.
Figure 3-8 Rib deformation effect on flat plate molded product