- Best selling injection molding machine
- Preformed preform injection mold
- Production injection molding machine
- All kinds of injection plastic molds
- Semi-Automatic Blow Moulding Machines
- Automatic Extrusion Blow Molding Machines
- Produce cheap laser marking machine
- Custom plastic preform injection mold
- Other injection mold forming machines
- Injection Disposable Plastic Tableware Mould
Structure of injection molding machine
The injection molding machine is divided into a plunger injection molding machine and a screw injection molding machine according to the plasticizing method. According to the transmission mode of the machine, it can be divided into a hydraulic type, a mechanical type, and a hydraulic-mechanical (connecting rod) type. , Semi-automatic, manual injection molding machine.
(1) Horizontal injection molding machine: This is the most common type. The mold clamping part and the injection part are on the same horizontal center line, and the mold is opened in the horizontal direction. Its characteristics are: the fuselage is short, easy to operate and maintain; the machine has a low center of gravity, and the installation is relatively stable; after the product is ejected, it can be automatically dropped by gravity, and it is easy to realize automatic operation. At present, most injection molding machines on the market use this type.
(2) Vertical injection molding machine: the mold clamping part and the injection part are on the same vertical center line, and the mold is opened in the vertical direction. Therefore, it occupies a small area, it is easy to place inserts, it is more convenient to load and unload molds, and the materials falling from the hopper can be plasticized more uniformly. However, after the product is ejected, it is not easy to fall automatically, and it must be removed by hand, which is not easy to achieve automatic operation. The vertical injection molding machine is suitable for small injection molding machines. Generally, injection molding machines under 60 grams are used more, and large and medium-sized machines are not suitable for use.
(3) Angle injection molding machine: The injection direction and the interface of the mold are on the same surface, and it is especially suitable for flat products that are not allowed to leave gate marks in the machining center. It occupies a smaller area than the horizontal injection molding machine, but the insert placed in the mold is easy to fall down. This type of injection molding machine is suitable for small machines.
(4) Multi-mode turntable injection molding machine: It is a special injection molding machine with multi-station operation. Its characteristic is that the mold clamping device adopts a turntable structure, and the mold rotates around the rotation axis. This type of injection molding machine makes full use of the plasticizing ability of the injection device, which can shorten the production cycle and improve the production capacity of the machine, so it is particularly suitable for large-volume products that require a long time for cooling and setting or require more auxiliary time due to the placement of inserts. Production. However, due to the large and complex mold clamping system, the mold clamping force of the mold clamping device is often small, so this injection molding machine is often used in the production of plastic shoe soles and other products.
General injection molding machine includes injection device, mold clamping device, hydraulic system and electrical control system.
The basic requirements of injection molding are plasticization, injection and molding. Plasticization is the prerequisite for achieving and ensuring the quality of molded products, and in order to meet the requirements of molding, injection must ensure that there is sufficient pressure and speed. At the same time, due to the high injection pressure, a correspondingly high pressure is generated in the mold cavity (the average pressure in the mold cavity is generally between 20 and 45 MPa), so there must be a sufficiently large clamping force. It can be seen that the injection device and the mold clamping device are the key components of the injection molding machine.